LCB

LCB

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Too Much To Do

Woohoo! Done with servesafe. Which means we have a practice test tomorrow and a final test next week. The end of this class came out of nowhere. I'd be more sad if I had to leave all my new friends but luckily I get to take them all to the next class! (unless they don't pass of course). I will miss Chef Elsner though :(. So I have a book to finish and two papers to write, plus I have uniforms to wash, (plus all the chores my mother left me): it's going to be a busy busy day! Next class two people get to kill lobsters. Which should be pretty cool. Also, Chef showed us this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzj95jHuPiw which people actually use as a decoration on food. And yes, as much as it looks alive, it is very dead. But honestly, after I saw it moving like that, I would not want to eat it. So in class we got to practice plating and my team did pretty well. Woo! I'm not gonna take all the credit but uh, it was mostly my design. Lol. I'm really good at plating surprisingly. Can't wait for the next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. So you're finally gonna wash your uniforms ;) You've been there how many weeks?
    Wow, I thought that thing was alive!
    And yes, you are amazingly creative, so it does not surprise me that you did well. I am looking forward to seeing many pretty presentations.

    ReplyDelete