LCB

LCB

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't Boil It; Just Chop It's Head Off

So tonight went by really quickly. Probably because we actually helped with the prep work instead of watching Chef do it all. The night started out with servesafe jeopardy which turned into a very competitive violent sort of sport haha. It was actually very helpful and educational. Competition will do that to you lol. Then after that we started the prep work for potato and leek soup (that's one soup) and lobster bisque. So we got to watch Chef and two other classmates kill and part up a lobster. Then we cooked up the potato and leek soup, which was DELICIOUS! I plan to remake it. Lots and lots of times. Then we made the lobster bisque. Which was okay, I mean, I wasn't really impressed by it. I liked the potato and leek soup better. I would've filmed some of it and taken pictures but my phone was super dead :(. Which sucks because the lobster legs move for a long time after the lobster is already dead, it's kind of weird. Totally wanted to film that shenanigans. Anywho, off to sleep, got a busy weekend and a book report that's due tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment: