LCB

LCB

Friday, August 5, 2011

"Don't Treat Your Employee's Like Mushrooms"/"Butterflies Are Seen, Not Heard"

I couldn't decide on one title so I put them both! Ha! Let's see, I had a paper due on this book I read, a servesafe practice exam, a chapter four exam, and a weird French salad. As for the paper, I turned it in. The servesafe test, I missed 11 out of 80, so I did pretty well. The chapter four exam I did really good on the first part of it but when I got to the end I was confused on a few things so I'm a little worried about that. Especially since it's worth double points. The French salad was just dumb. It was made out of a bunch of different ingredients that made no sense, so we did the prep work and then Chef put it together and it wasn't even that good. But another class brought in pasta putenesca (epic spelling fail I'm sure). Which I've never had but was actually really good. Interesting name origination too, if you ever want to look that up lol. So I'm off to Monterey! Woo! Swc here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment