LCB

LCB

Thursday, August 11, 2011

BA BAM! *Mind Blown*

My mind was totally blown tonight by an epic deliciousness. Apparently someone had this great idea to shape mashed potatoes like french fries and deep fry them. Uh hello! Delicious! It's like totally weird and mind blowing because you don't expect it all. Anywho, Cuisine Foundations final was crap. I totally should have brushed up on my conversion chart cause I totally blanked on it all together. So I'm not feeling too confident on that test. But we had a knife skills test that was worth more that I think I totally aced. At the end of class we were discussing our "guilty pleasures" which is like a weird food or food combination that you like. So everyone started naming weird stuff and Chef was like, "yeah okay." And then I was like, "I eat pickles and ice cream." And everyone was like, "eww that's hecka weird." And so I try to explain myself and I'm like, "it's a crunchy-creamy combination and sweet-salty combination, it's not that weird." And they're like, "yeah, it's not weird if your a pregnant woman." -_- Ridiculous, I know. So finals are done! Tomorrow we watch a movie and have a potluck. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment