LCB

LCB

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Not Going Well So Far. ..

Today we had the servesafe certification test, which I didn't think was too hard. I probably passed no problem. But then we had a mayonnaise demo and I (apparently under the weight of all the stress) forgot my knife kit again, so I had to wait until someone else was done so I could use theirs. And we only had 30 minutes. Luckily, Zach finished in like 15 so then I had 15 to do mine. It turned out okay, it wasn't really thick enough so I lost a point. I think I added too much vinegar. Then we had an out of the blue equipment test that was supposed to be tomorrow so I had no time to study for it, so I think I failed that too (and there goes my A in the class. ..). So it was a hustlin' and bustlin' night that I was completely unprepared for. And then tomorrow we have the Cuisine Foundations final plus a knife skills test so I'll be spending all day tomorrow studying for that and job hunting. And maybe swinging by AT&T since my phone seems to be broken. ..All in all a bad night, praying for a better tomorrow. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment