LCB

LCB

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heyo My Mayo

So I must've been so tired last night that when I got home I completely spaced on writing my blog. So here it is. Last night we made mayo, from scratch, without mixers (i.e. horrible wrist cramping). And mine turned out pretty good! I brought it home with me :). So last night we learned about HACCP plans, which are put in place to prevent foodborne illnesses and if an outbreak occurs, clean them up. HACCP plans were invented by NASA because they didn't want astronauts to get sick up in space and astro-puke all over the place. It'd be like puke floating in their helmets. ..ew. And word of advice, if you ever go to Australia don't assume that you can take your leftovers home. They won't let you lol. The reason why? Some idiot got pizza at a restaurant, left it in the trunk of his car for a few days and then ate it and got sick. He then sued the restaurant for making him sick and won! So now they don't let you take leftovers home because they are afraid that you'll sue them for storing your pizza in a trunk. Things like this are the reason why you can't rely on the government for anything. ..

1 comment:

  1. Your mayo is very good. Question: how long will it last before it starts growing green stuff? You probably did not throw in any preservatives, right?

    ReplyDelete