LCB

LCB

Thursday, July 14, 2011

And Now You Know Why I Don't Eat At Quizno's

I actually don't like Quizno's because their food is overpriced and not very good. But now I have another reason not to eat there. Chef Ted went there and the lady that made his sandwich had gloves on. She made his sandwich and wrapped it and then took his cash and gave him his change. She then went back to the beginning of the line and started a new sandwich. Uhhhh hello?? Do you even know how nasty money is? And touching all that money and continuing to make sandwiches without washing your hands or changing gloves? Ew. So today we did more of the "tourne," I stand corrected. And technically there's supposed to be a little accent mark over the e. And I'm getting better at it, it just takes practice. Then we got into a lecture about menus. We looked at the menu of a restaurant called The French Laundry that's in the Napa area. Now get this, they change the menu everyday, and no ingredients are repeated twice on their menu. Also, there's a pre fee of about $275 dollars. Which means, at the beginning of the meal you pay $275 (per person) and you get a really really good five course meal. That's a ridiculous amount of money to pay for food I know. So due to our conversation on menu's we discussed secret menu's of restaurants such as In n Out. For those of you that didn't know that In n Out had a secret menu, your missing out on life. Because it's delicious! And last but not least, accident safety videos. Haha. Soooo this was one of those times when you watch something and then you bust up laughing and then you realize no one else is laughing. ..awkwaaaaard. So I watched this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cjy4ooOqQQ and laughed so hard I cried. It was that funny. And I have no idea why. Everyone else in my class just gasped really loud haha. Good times. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment