LCB

LCB

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cooking In Culinary School? Unheard Of.

So tonight we actually got to cook! And when I say we I mean the royal "we," which means Chef cooks and we all watch. Haha. I got to try Duck Confrit for the first time and it is sooooo delicious! "Confrit" means cooked in its own fat. So I had duck that was cooked in its own fat and it was yummy to my tummy. Anywho, tonight we roasted chicken and pan roasted game hen. Both were super fantastically delicious! Although I will admit I was partial to the game hen. It could be because it was accompanied by a amazing sauce and medley of mushrooms, pearl onions and tourned potatoes. Or maybe I'm just racist against chickens, who knows. Facebook is very distracting -_-. I'll get like halfway through a sentence and it'll be like, new message! new message! And I'm like, DANG IT! STOP INTERRUPTING! So yes, I finally cooked in cooking school lol. It only took 3 and a half weeks. And tomorrow I have a knife skills test O.o Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Suggestion: close FB while you are posting your blog :)
    In your knife skills test, do you practice throwing them?

    ReplyDelete