LCB

LCB

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Stupid Is As Stupid Does, And Stupid Does It Twice."

So last night marked the end of week one. I have five weeks to go! Last night we made spaghetti squash with tomate confrit, sole mueniere, and mussels. The squash was interesting because there's actually a squash that when you roast it and cut it open, it falls apart like spaghetti. The sole mueniere was a fish dish with a farro risotto. yum yum, love sole. And then mussels. Random? I've never had or cooked mussels before. They have always reminded me of a loogie in a shell. But I tried it! I figure, it's culinary school, were supposed to be broadening our horizons, trying new things, and I'm not paying for it! So I tried it, they had a weird flavor. They cook really quickly though. Not something I'd pay $30 bucks for. Anywho, all my dishes turned out pretty well, just some minor detail mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment