LCB

LCB

Friday, September 16, 2011

Workin' 9 To 5

So I totally forgot to post wednesday night and so I'm just going to do wednesday and thursday together! So, wednesday was pollo night! Yum yum. (Pollo is spanish for chicken :P). We made an entire roast chicken. That was delicious (I ate the skin off of all of it! Hah!). And then we fabricated a chicken, (it was my first time so I didn't do so good on that), and we took an airline breast and a leg and thigh piece and stuffed them. The breast was stuffed with a mushroom duxelle saute. And the leg and thigh was stuffed with a toasted pecan and panko mixture. Then on thursday we made a Poele Canard and Sole Meuniere. Poele Canard is a roast duck leg (which was weirdish). And the Sole Meuniere is a sauted flat fish (sole). The fish was soooooo goood. I brought some home to make it for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment