LCB

LCB

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back At It Again

So it's Monday. And I'm back to cooking. Woooooooooooooooooo. Nah, it's not so bad. Tonight was just a slow night. And Chef got pissy once or twice. Which is never fun to deal with. And I had like a really great day today, I was all optimistic and stuff. And then as soon as I was on my way to school it went from happy to bleh. I just feel like I never get enough sleep because my back hurts so I wake up alot at night. Anywho, enough about the personal life. Tonight we prepped our airline breasts and tunneled leg and thigh pieces (of chicken, in case you were lost). And I thought I did very well. the first time I broke down a chicken I did a crap job but this time when Chef Cory broke it down as a demo I took very detailed notes. HA! And then we made fruit salsa. Which was a pain in my butt because we had to small dice everything. Do you realize how long it takes to small dice an entire cantaloupe?!! A very very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment