LCB

LCB

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Been Busy

So I haven't blogged yet this week and it's already Wednesday. I've been real busy because it's finals week and so I'm making sure everything is in order and that all my homework is ready to be turned in. Plus a three page paper on an exotic fruit, grain or vegetable. Fun right? Also, we haven't really made much this week because we've been taking our written final and practicing for our practicals. And on top of all that, I've been working like a maniac to get a job at the airport as a prep cook, (and the agency I'm applying through is run by idiots). So we'll see how that goes. If I get I get it, if I don't I don't. I'm leaving it up to God at this point. I feel the need to take a nap and it's ten a.m. It's gonna be a long day, wish me luck :/.
p.s. I'll probably open up a new album on facebook and start posting all my pictures there. www.facebook.com/onlyhisforeverandalways

No comments:

Post a Comment