LCB

LCB

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wow. I'm uber retarded.

Totally forgot to blog last night and now I'm doing it at the school in the library haha. So last night was pasta night. Which was delicious! We hand-cranked out our own pasta (which took forever). Because I think we had about a pound or so of dough. Which you have to crank through at level 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8. And since every time you crank it through it gets longer you usually have to cut it and then do both slices separately. Took a VERY long time. Luckily I had the help of my superhero suite mate Billy! Woo! So our pasta dough turned out good, and it cut good, but something went wrong in the cooking process part of it because both of our fettuccine and ravioli turned out sucky. And because the dough took so long by the time we started cooking it was already time for clean up! Ridiculous. Anywho, now I know how to make pasta from scratch! So if you want to be super special, you can buy me a pasta roller thingy for Christmas and I'll make all the fresh pasta you want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment