LCB

LCB

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Butter Makes It Better

I have the feeling that I will gain like 10 pounds in this class. The amount of carbs and bread I'm consuming is ridiculous. On the first day we made coffee cake and cranberry muffins. And then last night we made jalapeno chedder biscuits and apricot scones. Yum. But since you can't just make one biscuit or one muffin you have to make an entire dozen, or two dozen. So that's a lot to bring home (my mom's gonna kill me for "making her fat" this next month). Baking and Pastries a lot easier than I expected, but it's also impossible to tell if you failed the dish until it comes out of the oven. And then you have no time to fix it. So I check and double check my mise just to make sure I have everything (last night I almost forgot the baking powder in my biscuits, which would have been bad). So if any of you five readers want some fresh baked goods, let me know! Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment