LCB

LCB

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Been Crazy Busy

With everything going on in my life. Trying to get a job at Dancing Fox and studying for finals. It looks like I did pretty good on the finals, on the written I got 70.5 out of 75 and on the practical I got 65 out of 70. So it looks like I'll get an A in the class after all (which I totally deserve because I've worked my butt off in this class). Turns out Chef Cory's not so bad after all, he kind of softened up a bit after the first week and really tried to teach us important things we need to move up in the field. Like keeping our station clean. This class was the most difficult so far but I have to say I enjoyed the challenge. And tonight is all about fun! Tonight we get to shuck oysters (and eat them, but I don't know how I feel about that), we get to break down lobster (and eat that, YUM!), and we get to eat Reuben sandwiches with the pastrami we've been brining since week one. Plus we have all the leftover chicken from finals and lamb from not using it Monday. No one will go home hungry tonight! And I'm bringing containers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment